We are always looking for friendly, talented and reliable individuals who are willing to work
a minimum of ten (10) hours a week. This is available for long-term position.
Currently we are seeking web developers.
If you are familiar with building websites, creating digital artwork, understand the basics of the web and servers, and know some web coding and/or are willing to learn, we need you!
Please contact us with details about you and your skills. We will request your resume, so please have one available.
We are highly interested in people with the following skills:
- Ability to read and write HTML and CSS code (required)
- Skilled with digital photo editing and template design (required)
- Maintain professional communications and well-natured personality (required)
- Flash media + Action Script coding (optional)
- SEO + Marketing (optional)
- Sales (optional)
Qualified applicants will work as individual contractors or under a "work for hire" basis.
Contact us here
- Deal directly with clients and collect information regarding their web needs.
- Provide web-based solutions to help clients’ business grow.
- Maintain clear communication skills with the client and project manager.
- Make changes (where possible) on source files, images, HTML and CSS.
- Keep track of time spent on projects.
Required Experience and Skills:
- The ideal candidate will have to be HTML and CSS savvy.
- Capable of writing smart/elegant code.
- Effective troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- An understanding of Internet and email standards, UNIX systems, and security is highly desirable.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively independently (self-motivated).
- Passionate commitment to the client.
- Excellent oral communications.
- Flexibility and adaptability: Should be able to switch gears in various high-stress situations and quickly learn about new technologies.
- Well-rounded technical background, including understanding of application development.
- Ability to handle a variety of projects simultaneously, and assist the product team in meeting project deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially interpersonal and small group.
- Must thrive on working collaboratively in cross-functional team environment.
Contact us here
More about us
At the heart of WebCityPages is a team of dedicated professionals who utilize their collective & respective skills to provide a useful web presence for all our clients. We develop websites suited for our clients’ needs and wishes, while maintaining friendly and safe methods of operation for both the client and web visitors.
Whether you are fairly new, or an experienced developer who wishes to be a part of a growing business dealing mostly with local businesses, this is a great opportunity.